JumpStart! is back for Round 2!
Do you have a community-led idea that will help young Victorians, but need some support to help get it off the ground? Then you’re just in time because JumpStart! grants are back with $2.8 million on offer!
We partnered with over 120 community-led projects in the first round of JumpStart! So don’t miss your opportunity to apply for a grant and get in on the action.
JumpStart! Round Two is all about building healthier communities through sport, active play, art and food.
Jumpstart! is the second major investment in VicHealth’s Future Healthy initiative. Together, JumpStart! will create hundreds more community-led initiatives for Victoria’s children and young people (aged 0-25, including families).
And organisations like yours can make it happen. Funding from $3,000 to $50,000 is available from a share of $2.8 million, with projects to be delivered between March 2023 – March 2024.
Tell us how your initiative creates opportunities for children and young people by responding to one or more of the following challenges:
- Making sport environment more welcoming and inclusive to increase participation
- Introducing people to social and active recreation
- Connecting people through arts, cultural and play-based activities.
- Learning about their local food system and encouraging connection through food
And what do you get? A whole heap of support because we’re in this together. We’ll back your ideas through building your skills. We’ll connect you with like-minded leaders, share insights across communities and be sure you have the resources to make your project the best it can possibly be.
9am, Tuesday 23 August 2022
11.59pm, Tuesday 20 September 2022
- Access Funding Guidelines
- Download Application drafting tools for Tier 1 and Tier 2
- Use these workplan and budget templates
- Stream this JumpStart! Round 2 information session
- Scan through these Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Looking for more support? We've put together this grant writing tips video for you.
Got questions? Get in touch.